Hero Token is the future of banking that provides loans with a guarantee to consumers who do not have labels and not based in Southeast Asia. With the release of the currency unit called Hero crypto Token, HERO intends to expanding into loan without load-based blockchain. Powered by venture financiers such as Softbank, Alibaba and 500 Startups, this organization began operations in the Philippines in the year 2015 and since then it has helped thousands of Philippine citizens to gain access to affordable credit.
Vision and mission
Southeast Asia is the region with the growth of the internet and is also the largest Internet market in the world. But the unique thing is only 27% of the total population in Southeast Asia to have a bank account.
Hero’s mission is to revolutionize the banking industry started from Southeast Asia which aims to make the taking of credit becomes easier and more affordable for people who don’t have bank accounts or unbanked. While Hero has a Vision to change the financial system that is currently mengkucilkan as many as 2 billion people from the banking system, but those problems can be addressed by leveraging technology to create a system the more inclusive the system which will allow the person to make it easier to access credit.
Blockchain technology can free up a lot of financial services from the limitations of the old institutions, encourage competition and innovation to provide better financial services, faster, and more affordable to those who are outside or very burdened by the local financial system and their formal.
What’s a Hero Token?
Hero Token was created to make the financial benefits and positive impact. Hero token has the right to get a prize, which is part of the interest income earned. These are not represented by the rights in the company as well as the intrinsic value. The entire amount of the token has the right for up to 20% of interest income.
The value for the investors
Hero is designed to add strategic value to the Hero Network:
Receipt of gifts such as flowers
Social Dmpak of helping those who do not have access to affordable credit services.
Purchasing Returns: companies can use a percentage of profits to buy hero token from the open market at prevailing market prices, therefore the value of the token should be much more positive, associated with the success that will achieved.
Up to 20% interest income that is distributed will be sent to addres wallet Ethereum (ETH) a particular every three months. Then the Ethereum will be distributed back to the token holder in accordance with what has been conditioned on smart contracts (example: Interest income will be received proportionally to the holder of a token).
Details Of The Sale Of Tokens
The Schedule Of The ICO
Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Waves
The Price Of A Token
200 Hero/1 ETH
The Total Supply Of Token
50 million Hero
THE TOTAL SUPPLY OF TOKEN
The number of tokens that are created for the chain of Hero all depending on how many coins you sold during the sales of the token. The maximum contribution amount will in turn represent 80% of all tokens Hero. Because it does not know the total that will be sold, the token based on a percentage of sale operating to ensure justice for all. If the maximum number is reached before the end of the sale at TBD, i.e. 4 weeks after the start of sales of tokens, we will cut sales of the token. If the maximum amount is not fully funded by the end of the sale of tokens, the percentage of 80% of all tokens will be adjusted, with the difference between a lower amount and the maximum amount is reserved for the sale of tokens in the future.
There is no evidence that is issued before the end of the event crowdsale. After the sale of this token, no additional Hero token to be created.
TOKEN SALE START
The exact date of the Pengunguman token sale soon. Please subscribe to the newsletter or email tokensale @herotoken to be the first to know about the success of hero token. At the time that Heroes ‘ token will offer 80% of all the Hero token is created for the purchase by the public at the Hero Token Sale under the ticker symbol Hero. The remaining 20% of the entire token Hero will be distributed to the gift, the early believers, Advisor and founder to ensure alignment of interests and long-term commitment.
David Margendorff – Chairman of the board
Manny Ayala – Director
Nix Nolledo – Director
Kristi Bautista – Director
Alexander Corpus – Director and Treasurer
Paul Rivera – CEO, Kalibrr
Jimmy Cassels – Managing Director, Spyralitics
Jose Balderama – Former General Manager, Cebuana Lhuillier
Sulficio Tagud – Former CEO, 2GO Logistics
Farouk Meralli – CEO, mClinica Inc.
John Bailon – CEO and Co-founder, Satoshi Citadel Industries
Miguel Cuneta – CCO and Co-founder, Satoshi Citadel Industries
Sam Kaddoura – CFO, Satoshi Citadel Industries
DETAIL INFORMATION :
My Ethereum Address: