– The mass of ICO-projects solves the problems of a real economy: it helps to conduct document flow, search for clients and execute transactions. However, cryptocurrency is the easiest to buy… Another cryptocurrency, other operations are impossible without exchangers and related services. Can blockchain offer a simple way to make payments to crypto become convenient for ordinary users?
Sidera developers offer “smart” watches with built-in chips for storage of cryptocurrency and payments “on the Go”. A kind of bank card for Kriptoaktivov, only more stylish, reliable and invisible to intruders. Smart bit bracelets via Bluetooth are connected to the application on the smartphone and tablet, in case of loss or unauthorized access the coins are instantly blocked.
“I use a multi-card with a built-in purse, and the security level suits me,” the user says, and will be partly right. However, the plastic card is sensitive to mechanical damage, it should be stored in the purse and protected from moisture. The devices from Sidera are protected by a dense layer of silicone, allow to send and receive payments from any point of the world in which Wi-Fi works.
How does the Sidera platform work and who will be useful?
Technological components of the project – Mobile application, POS (payment terminals) and wrist bracelets for operational transactions. The ecosystem works on the basis of smart contracts Ethereum, tokens are issued according to the standard ERC-20. According to Whitepaper, the platform combines the technological advantages of shared Economy (Transparent market), IoT (sensory data) and decentralized storage of information.
The team highlights seven competitive advantages of the project.
1. Anti-Theft System-a multilevel system of protection of personal data of the user, built on the recognition of biometric information. Sidera “recognizes” the owner of coins by fingerprint, retinal image, as well as the flow of sensory data. This authentication method protects cryptocurrency from the latest hacking methods.
2. Ghost mode-The standard of encryption of payment data AES-2048 provides completely anonymous use of Sidera. The user’s transaction flow is encoded before being written to blockchain – separate “pieces” of data are protected from unauthorized access.
3. Wrist-To-Wrist transactions – payments are made between the owners of electronic watches, without a direct connection to the blockchain. Fast and understandable – as a transfer of cash banknotes, safely – as any operation with Kriptomonetami.
4. Continuum – Crypto exchange for the exchange of assets by pressing one button. Sellers and buyers of coins are private clients, transactions are confirmed by smart contracts, funds are awarded in a few seconds. Transactions are distributed among all members of the ecosystem, so the load on each node is minimal.
5. Seed Entropy Generation – The user’s activity is confirmed by the motion sensor and the accelerometer built into the “smart” clock. Sidera encrypts sensory data so the route of the morning jog or time to work will not fall into the hands of intruders.
6. POS Payments – The system of instant payments and conversion of crypto into Fiat assets without the need for Internet connection. The data for each operation is stored in the device memory and recorded in blockchain the first time you connect to the Internet. The tool is created by analogy with offline maps accessible from any point of space.
7. Auto-Detect-System “autofill” of the address of the Kriptovaljutnogo purse of the counterparty. The option accelerates the execution of similar transactions, suitable for commercial or government structures with a large customer base.
Crawdsell and further development of the project
The development team plans to introduce a lot of additional features for smartwatches: A system of notifications about current operations, a module for recognition of QR-codes, tools for trading.
The concept of the project was created in the autumn of 2016, next September the development team was formed, and at the beginning of 2018, the first MVP was launched. The launch of the final working version is scheduled for August of the current year, in December the first Bitsmart hours will be released.
Tags: #cryptocurrency #cryptonews #ico